At the Hands of Lust
Pressed up against my body,
Skin hot yet cool under yours.
Lips tasting, and craving, and wanting me-
I'm completely insane.
Push and pulled and swallowed by you,
It's the consmmation of me,
So this is how I will leave the world!
I never thought I'd die at the hands of lust...
To think my worst sin had been envy.
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (At the Hands of Lust by Luna Moon )
The Road Not Taken
If You Forget Me
Still I Rise
Edgar Allan Poe
Stopping by Woods on a Snowy Evening
I Know Why The Caged Bird Sings
William Ernest Henley
- Unintentional Existence: Repository Citr.., Onyekachukwu Vincent Onyeche
- Friendzone (Rap song), Clint Kingham
- The Marché Aux Puces And The Jardin Des .., William Daryl Hine
- The Lake, William Daryl Hine
- The Copper Beech, William Daryl Hine
- On This Rock, William Daryl Hine
- Last Words, William Daryl Hine
- Echo, William Daryl Hine
- Don Juan In Amsterdam, William Daryl Hine
- A Thousand Words, William Daryl Hine