At times I still think about
how you swept me off of my feet,
I remember telling myself to be careful
I even tried to move cautiously,
I used to look past your bad habits
because I wanted to work things out
I knew I wanted you to be my 'boo'
and I felt this without a doubt,
I remember asking you to marry me
even gave you a diamond ring,
at times I still get teary-eyed
when I reflect back on everything,
even though it's been a while
oddly, I find myself waiting for your call
and wondering if we'd still be together
if I had not wanted it all.
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem ('At Times' by Bernard Snyder )
The Road Not Taken
If You Forget Me
Still I Rise
Edgar Allan Poe
I Know Why The Caged Bird Sings
Stopping by Woods on a Snowy Evening
William Ernest Henley
Did you read them?
- गोरबो इसिँनिफ्राइ -42, Ronjoy Brahma
- Clubfoot, Rachel Todd Wetzsteon
- Cabaret Ludwig, Rachel Todd Wetzsteon
- love is, Gicaniro Will
- गोरबो इसिँनिफ्राइ -41, Ronjoy Brahma
- Prayer and love, Rm.Shanmugam Chettiar.
- Not to be in surplus, Rm.Shanmugam Chettiar.
- Volunteers, Rm.Shanmugam Chettiar.
- गोरबो इसिँनिफ्राइ -39, Ronjoy Brahma
- गोरबो इसिँनिफ्राइ -40, Ronjoy Brahma