at what cost
How important is a life when it is not worth living.
When no one cares and no ones there
How important are we?
If I just died tonight in bed would anybody notice?
Sure you’ll be missed but at what cost did they make you do this
Was it yourself who chose the path, or was it the only one left
At what cost did your friends make you choose this course
At what cost did your parents neglect you so you had no one to turn to.
At what cost? Only a life.
Shannon Snyder's Other Poems
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (at what cost by Shannon Snyder )
- Forget Forgive Focus Follow and have Fai.., Dimitri Jagodinski
- I Wrote Too Much, Shalom Freedman
- If You are Sad, Turn the Pages, Hebert Logerie
- Time Flies, Tony Adah
- The Troika's Gone, sasha yarlexolnikov
- I Am as Dull as Everyday, Sara Fielder
- Vendémiaire Wednesdays, sasha yarlexolnikov
- Incandescent Drapes, sasha yarlexolnikov
- Stronghold: Macchu Picchu, Brandt Nightingale
- Friends, sasha yarlexolnikov