at what cost
How important is a life when it is not worth living.
When no one cares and no ones there
How important are we?
If I just died tonight in bed would anybody notice?
Sure you’ll be missed but at what cost did they make you do this
Was it yourself who chose the path, or was it the only one left
At what cost did your friends make you choose this course
At what cost did your parents neglect you so you had no one to turn to.
At what cost? Only a life.
Shannon Snyder's Other Poems
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (at what cost by Shannon Snyder )
The Road Not Taken
If You Forget Me
Still I Rise
Edgar Allan Poe
I Know Why The Caged Bird Sings
Stopping by Woods on a Snowy Evening
William Ernest Henley
- there's heaven on the plains and freedom.., Mandolyn ...
- Journey of imaginable stress!, Marshall Gass
- the fishermen on the wharf, Marshall Gass
- In The Market For The Exotic, Terence G. Craddock
- Far Traveller Absorb Exotic Sights, Terence G. Craddock
- the yardstick, Marshall Gass
- Market Traveller Moves Unseen, Terence G. Craddock
- Miss Taken, Marshall Gass
- Shipping Container, Marshall Gass
- Smell the Flowers, Joseph Narusiewicz