Faith and trust in your friendship,
Grown up as tree's growth,
Strongest in roots,
Watering daily with sharing emotions,
Enjoying its shade with lots of fun,
Fruitful care attracted me completely,
Attracted for being your friend,
As you are really so protective with shade.
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (Attraction by Tanveer Sharma )
The Road Not Taken
If You Forget Me
Still I Rise
Edgar Allan Poe
I Know Why The Caged Bird Sings
Stopping by Woods on a Snowy Evening
William Ernest Henley
- God has been biting his nails again, Mandolyn ...
- Forsaken, Clara Keiper
- LONELY EBOLA, Egbe Chris
- ABROAD في الخارج, MOHAMMAD SKATI
- People Confusion Is, Is It Poetry
- Titbit Of Tit, Saanumi ikujuni
- which button makes me disappear?, Mandolyn ...
- hold me with both hands, Mandolyn ...
- we were made for love..., Marshall Gass
- The piano tutor......, Marshall Gass