Knock knock, dear god.
Can you bend light?
Light was always there,
Light is you and all down there,
Light is the source of all that is there,
Light is bright and the might of all that will be there.
Knock knock, dear god,
Gimme a break,
For once tell me straight,
Can you bend light.
Dark silence, then a flash of light,
May peace be with you my misguided missile.
Albert Einstein, Sir Can you bend light?
No, I cannot. But nature does.
I have proved it if you must.
Since you are obsessed with impertinence,
I even carried out a simple experiment to suit your temperament.
Knock Knock, Dear God,
Do you play dice?
Dear Son, you mean like cat and mice?
Go get some sleep, may the fairy sing you a lullaby.
Albert Einstein, Does God play dice,
He does NOT.
Hardik Vaidya's Other Poems
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (Audacity by Hardik Vaidya )
The Road Not Taken
If You Forget Me
Still I Rise
Edgar Allan Poe
Stopping by Woods on a Snowy Evening
I Know Why The Caged Bird Sings
William Ernest Henley
- Oh Israel, Michael Shutt
- Paper publisher, Dr PJ Raj Kamal
- We Lost Our Run, Rites Ghosh
- Left are the words unspoken, Aditi Khandelwal
- Poetry, Tony Adah
- For Carl Harrison (My Life Long Friend), Dave Alan Walker
- Hyenas And Vultures, John Ugolo Umah
- Again After Hundred Years, Ruma Chaudhuri
- The Box Of Life, John Ugolo Umah
- What A Life!, John Ugolo Umah