Knock knock, dear god.
Can you bend light?
Light was always there,
Light is you and all down there,
Light is the source of all that is there,
Light is bright and the might of all that will be there.
Knock knock, dear god,
Gimme a break,
For once tell me straight,
Can you bend light.
Dark silence, then a flash of light,
May peace be with you my misguided missile.
Albert Einstein, Sir Can you bend light?
No, I cannot. But nature does.
I have proved it if you must.
Since you are obsessed with impertinence,
I even carried out a simple experiment to suit your temperament.
Knock Knock, Dear God,
Do you play dice?
Dear Son, you mean like cat and mice?
Go get some sleep, may the fairy sing you a lullaby.
Albert Einstein, Does God play dice,
He does NOT.
Hardik Vaidya's Other Poems
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (Audacity by Hardik Vaidya )
The Road Not Taken
If You Forget Me
Still I Rise
Edgar Allan Poe
I Know Why The Caged Bird Sings
Stopping by Woods on a Snowy Evening
William Ernest Henley
- EVEN More Cosmic Than Than~~~, Monk E. Biz
- No Place Nation, Xavier Cole
- Dream Another Dream, Xavier Cole
- CITY OF LOVE 10 WORD, Beryl Dov
- Polyamory, Rm.Shanmugam Chettiar.
- HEARTBREAK 10 WORD, Beryl Dov
- Multiple children, Rm.Shanmugam Chettiar.
- If I Had a Voice, Lee Gelis
- Together, Kindred velarde
- As Stories Go, Lee Gelis