Lorraine Margueritte Gasrel Black
Aurora Borealis Haiku
Dancing Northern Lights
glow painting the evening sky
touch mythic transport
Eskimo legend has it if you sing to and touch the flashes of the Aurora Borealis it will transport you to another dimension or dreamstate to meet ethereal beings.
Lorraine Margueritte Gasrel Black's Other Poems
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (Aurora Borealis Haiku by Lorraine Margueritte Gasrel Black )
Did you read them?
- Sunset, Littlewing28 Pani
- what is kinte, kinte allah
- Peace Inside, Spiritwind Wood
- how far can i go on?, fareeha ghafoor
- I came to you, Gert Strydom
- The days that are past, Gert Strydom
- When morning is BEST, Antonio Liao
- clear color, Howard MacDougall
- A festival...., PARTHA SARATHI PAUL
- A Young Boy, RoseAnn V. Shawiak