Pamela B. Robinson
The splendor of nature is a beautiful thing to behold,
especially, during autumn.
I can imagine looking out upon a dusty,
gravel road lined with maple trees
covered with golden, red and burnt-orange leaves.
Each leaf seems to be a masterpiece.
Walking down the unpaved road
scattered with round, grey pebbles
I would be struck with awe at the splendor
and beauty surrounding me.
Autumn ... is such a lovely time.
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (Autumn by Pamela B. Robinson )
- One reason, hasmukh amathalal
- Erotic Cup, Krishna Shivkumar yadav
- I Want To Play All Day and..., Monk E. Biz
- Every Poem Reveals Another Kind Of Sadness, Shalom Freedman
- Gramophone- Erotic Haiku Poetry, Krishna Shivkumar yadav
- Dangerous Attraction, Sandra Feldman
- Dogmatic is not charismatic, Aftab Alam
- The Soul Killer~, Monk E. Biz
- You are young, hasmukh amathalal
- Poetry, Jesus James Llorico