Autumn's Child' #2
Autumn's child is filled with God's redeeming grace,
and will behold her savior face to face.
Oh, what matchless grace.
Truly this special Autumn's child is born again.
Her eternal journery is not seasonal
like Fall, and will never end.
For Jesus Christ is not only her Lord,
and Savior, but best friend.
Love in Christ Jesus!
Roxanne Dubarry's Other Poems
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Poet's Notes about The Poem
but the other poem, was submitted to this site before the other one.
Who is Autumn's Child? My friend Mary Clifford told me, '...Roxanne
you probably wrote the poems, 'Autumn's Child, ' from personal expereience.' Yes, I did!
Comments about this poem (Autumn's Child' #2 by Roxanne Dubarry )
The Road Not Taken
If You Forget Me
Still I Rise
Edgar Allan Poe
I Know Why The Caged Bird Sings
Stopping by Woods on a Snowy Evening
William Ernest Henley
Did you read them?
- I'd rather be, Monica Lanier
- An Art By Heart, Rasel Khan
- Fighting on..., David Lessard
- Simile, Monica Lanier
- Mental Evasions, Monica Lanier
- G I N A, hasmukh amathalal
- Esteemed, Monica Lanier
- बैसागुनि आगान, Bahadur Basumatary
- sTiLL the MOON mOVEs On PaSt MidNiGht ca.., sEaN nOrTh
- Released, Mehradad Nosrati