Come dance, come play, come join the leaves,
Caught upon the Autumn breeze,
Spinning round, cartwheels abound,
Dancing the Autumn Waltz.
Searching Squirrels take to the floor
Collecting nuts for winter-store,
Bobbing their tails, climbing with ease,
Dancing their Autumn Waltz.
Birds on the wing travel by in the sky
O'er land and sea, down south they fly,
Swooping and soaring in formation,
Leaving our Autumn Waltz.
Such colourful beauty this season beholds
Shades of green, brown, red and gold,
Freshness in the morning air,
This is our Autumn Waltz.
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (Autumn Waltz by Kevin Bole )
The Road Not Taken
If You Forget Me
Still I Rise
Edgar Allan Poe
Stopping by Woods on a Snowy Evening
I Know Why The Caged Bird Sings
William Ernest Henley
- Say never that you are doing, gajanan mishra
- No use to act, hasmukh amathalal
- जागँर, Aayush Pandey
- But, oh, those summer nights...., Manny Furious
- Seppuku, Or: After drinking too much win.., Manny Furious
- On Charles, the gray and white kitten wh.., Manny Furious
- Truth, joe foster
- After work, Manny Furious
- The Problem, Aayush Pandey
- No exit, gajanan mishra