Avoid The Rush
Feel the burning pain
Of the heat wave
That touched the skin.
The skin blistered
On the first degree
A much deeper
-On the 2nd and 3rd degree.
When the whole is burnt
Pray for dear life.
To undergo medication
Includes daily skin peeling
Enough for the fresh blood
To flow down the skin.
Oh.. so painful being burn.
This is to remind that accident -
Strikes the victim flat footed
-At the wee hours of the time
Some rules may guide...
To avoid rush activities
Just pray to GOD for guidance
For any activities on hand.
bonifacio alba's Other Poems
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (Avoid The Rush by bonifacio alba )
- A. A. Anzarannii As An Indian English Po.., Bijay Kant Dubey
- From My List of Annoyances, Jeff Gangwer
- When A Flower Glooms, Eshan Gupta
- A Wealth, Like Truth, Jeff Gangwer
- "If I believed in your heaven...&qu.., Jeff Gangwer
- Resignation, Jeff Gangwer
- PH: Nature: Canoeing the Mississippi #7, Brian Johnston
- Why Did You, Nalini Jyotsana Chaturvedi
- Lost Shores, RoseAnn V. Shawiak
- "Be careful...", Jeff Gangwer
Poem of the Day
- To an Athlete Dying Young, Alfred Edward Housman
- The Road Not Taken, Robert Frost
- If, Rudyard Kipling
- Fire and Ice, Robert Frost
- Home And Love, Robert William Service
- Do Not Go Gentle Into That Good Night, Dylan Thomas
- Still I Rise, Maya Angelou
- Annabel Lee, Edgar Allan Poe
- A Dream Within A Dream, Edgar Allan Poe
- Nothing Gold Can Stay, Robert Frost
(March 26, 1874 – January 29, 1963)
Edgar Allan Poe
(19 January 1809 - 7 October 1849)
(16 August 1920 – 9 March 1994)
(4 April 1928 - 28 May 2014)
(12 July 1904 – 23 September 1973)
- Heather Burns
(7 May 1861 – 7 August 1941)
Robert William Service
(16 January 1874 - 11 September 1958)
(26 April 1564 - 23 April 1616)
(27 October 1914 – 9 November 1953)