The morning glance I stood before
Clouds that made music you would not abhor
One and all, a universe of mind.
Gentle heavens and feeling no more.
To be brought here - oh you poor soul.
Define the one and have the second
As if it were my choice to be with you.
For no more is the hu-man chained to body.
Herant X..'s Other Poems
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (Awakening by Herant X.. )
Poem of the Day
- Daffodils, William Wordsworth
- The Road Not Taken, Robert Frost
- Being With You, Heather Burns
- On the Pulse of Morning, Maya Angelou
- Still I Rise, Maya Angelou
- Dreams, Langston Hughes
- Phenomenal Woman, Maya Angelou
- If You Forget Me, Pablo Neruda
- If, Rudyard Kipling
- Home And Love, Robert William Service
(4 April 1928 - 28 May 2014)
(March 26, 1874 – January 29, 1963)
- Heather Burns
(27 October 1914 – 9 November 1953)
(1679 - 1718)
(28 November 1757 – 12 August 1827)
(26 April 1564 - 23 April 1616)
(10 December 1830 – 15 May 1886)
(12 July 1904 – 23 September 1973)