Unnumbered people on the floor
with full comfort and tension free sleeping.
while few people find it difficult to sleep
along with dun lop pillow bed surrounded with tension.
hundred of thousand children going to school
for high class education on the other side
lac and crores of children do not understand.
what is school and actual meaning of education.
few people earning thousand and crores.
and unnumbered people hardly earn hand to mouth.
counted people travelling in car and aeroplane.
uncounted number of people still travel in bullock cart
when will wake-up and realise the economic disequilibrium
this difference must be minimise at any cost
only important point is awareness among people
wake-up...wake-up.....from deep sleep.....will you?
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (Awareness by ajay srivastava )
- This Is Our Mega City, Bijay Kant Dubey
- Love is a Liquid ~~~ vs.55, Monk E. Biz
- Global Village, Bijay Kant Dubey
- PRETTY GOOD START.., ging taping
- Draw me in your heart, Nehemiah Theophylus Haokip
- The thirst is a thorn., Rm.Shanmugam Chettiar.
- Simple toys, hasmukh amathalal
- Acquaintance across the gender, Rm.Shanmugam Chettiar.
- Begining of my love, Nehemiah Theophylus Haokip
- What is all truth, Nehemiah Theophylus Haokip
Poem of the Day
- 04 Tongues Made Of Glass, Shaun Shane
- Footsteps of Angels, Henry Wadsworth Longfellow
- Still I Rise, Maya Angelou
- Daffodils, William Wordsworth
- The Road Not Taken, Robert Frost
- If You Forget Me, Pablo Neruda
- Primary Colours, vince gullaci
- Annabel Lee, Edgar Allan Poe
- Do Not Stand At My Grave And Weep, Mary Elizabeth Frye
- Alone, Edgar Allan Poe
(4 April 1928 - 28 May 2014)
(March 26, 1874 – January 29, 1963)
(16 August 1920 – 9 March 1994)
(12 July 1904 – 23 September 1973)
(26 April 1564 - 23 April 1616)
Edgar Allan Poe
(19 January 1809 - 7 October 1849)
(7 May 1861 – 7 August 1941)
(1 February 1902 – 22 May 1967)