Matthew Edan Oliver Palma
Away from you
Away from you, I lose myself
clinging to every soul my hand has felt
yet since it's not you I'd fall and break...
away from you, I hurt myself
declaring my love to every soul I've met
yet since it's not you I've cried and bled...
away from you, I wreck myself
looking for warmth in every arm I held
yet since it's not you I crash and burn...
Matthew Edan Oliver Palma's Other Poems
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (Away from you by Matthew Edan Oliver Palma )
The Road Not Taken
If You Forget Me
Still I Rise
Edgar Allan Poe
I Know Why The Caged Bird Sings
Stopping by Woods on a Snowy Evening
William Ernest Henley
- Little Feet, Edgar Albert Guest
- The Common Touch, Edgar Albert Guest
- The Newspaper Man, Edgar Albert Guest
- Ideal Indian Wife, Jyothirmia Uppu
- Accomplished Care, Edgar Albert Guest
- The Harder Part, Edgar Albert Guest
- Unchangeable Mother, Edgar Albert Guest
- The Boy's Ideal, Edgar Albert Guest
- A Warm House And A Ruddy Fire, Edgar Albert Guest
- Playing For Keeps, Edgar Albert Guest