Matthew Edan Oliver Palma
Away from you
Away from you, I lose myself
clinging to every soul my hand has felt
yet since it's not you I'd fall and break...
away from you, I hurt myself
declaring my love to every soul I've met
yet since it's not you I've cried and bled...
away from you, I wreck myself
looking for warmth in every arm I held
yet since it's not you I crash and burn...
Matthew Edan Oliver Palma's Other Poems
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (Away from you by Matthew Edan Oliver Palma )
The Road Not Taken
If You Forget Me
Still I Rise
Edgar Allan Poe
Stopping by Woods on a Snowy Evening
I Know Why The Caged Bird Sings
William Ernest Henley
- The Soul And The Spirit Of The Race, Ruth Manning-Sanders
- my pair of pretty is all grown up, Mandolyn ...
- A Short Poem, Toshie Nohara
- The Lane, Ruth Manning-Sanders
- The gift, John F. McCullagh
- Metamorphosis, Patricia Grantham
- affix me to your infinity, Mandolyn ...
- One Entire Little Puzzle, RoseAnn V. Shawiak
- Young people, hasmukh amathalal
- The lesson, Asit Kumar Sanyal