Barry A. Lanier
bMama Said Also-Good Uns'
Son 'Always remember to follow your heart, or a compass'
Son ' Never go out with a lady who doesn't wear underwear, for she is
to lazy to wash'
Son 'When you our having dinner with a lady, and she's starts rubbing
your ankle or foot, she's probably having an allergic reaction, go
get her a Benadryl'
Son 'If your dishswasher stops working, don't yell at her'
Son' The only reason God created alcohol is where ugly people could
Son' If your wife is smoking while you are in bed, something's wrong! '
Son ' Grow up to be the kind of man your dog thinks you are'
Son ' Don't ever take all the girl talk so serious, it will come the time
when small things come back in style'
Barry A. Lanier's Other Poems
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (bMama Said Also-Good Uns' by Barry A. Lanier )
Did you read them?
- Twinkle twinkle little star - 6, ramesh rai
- Man Overboard, Tiffany Alexis
- The World Is Confounded, Tony Adah
- Twinkle twinkle little star - 5, ramesh rai
- Lost At Sea, Margaret Alice Second
- 17 Year Engagement, Saiom Shriver
- Beauty, Nishi Kumari
- The World, Tony Adah
- Reflections, Abekah Emmanuel
- New breeze, ramesh rai
Poem of the Day
- Phenomenal Woman, Maya Angelou
- Still I Rise, Maya Angelou
- The Road Not Taken, Robert Frost
- Fire and Ice, Robert Frost
- Dreams, Langston Hughes
- If You Forget Me, Pablo Neruda
- I Know Why The Caged Bird Sings, Maya Angelou
- Annabel Lee, Edgar Allan Poe
- No Man Is An Island, John Donne
- Touched by an Angel, Maya Angelou
(March 26, 1874 – January 29, 1963)
(4 April 1928 - 28 May 2014)
(1 February 1902 – 22 May 1967)
(12 July 1904 – 23 September 1973)
Edgar Allan Poe
(19 January 1809 - 7 October 1849)
- Heather Burns
(10 December 1830 – 15 May 1886)
(28 November 1757 – 12 August 1827)
(8 February 1911 – 6 October 1979)
(13 September 1916 – 23 November 1990)