B.Pasternak, 'Today we shall fulfil...' - translation (rus.)
'Today we shall fulfil his melancholy', -
May be such were the words of Meetings,
Such was the shop's twighlight. And such was
The window with an azaleas' confused dream.
Such was the entrance. Such the friends were.
Such was the number of the house fatal,
When underneath was standing I and Sorrow,
The two participants of such a campaign.
And there a strange vanguard was formed,
In rear there was life. The courts were filthy sinking.
The spring was judged for break-in. All were visiting
The vespers, March has caught the church porches.
And the economic sectors grew roofs higher,
More profitable one by one, the houses grown
Their gangways before us lowered down.
Lyudmila Purgina's Other Poems
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (B.Pasternak, 'Today we shall fulfil...' - translation (rus.) by Lyudmila Purgina )
The Road Not Taken
If You Forget Me
Still I Rise
Edgar Allan Poe
Stopping by Woods on a Snowy Evening
I Know Why The Caged Bird Sings
William Ernest Henley
- A Desert Oasis, RoseAnn V. Shawiak
- I COUNT FROM ONE TO TWENTY EASILY, MOHAMMAD SKATI
- Velvet Moon, Lilly Emery
- Recognizing Tempos, RoseAnn V. Shawiak
- Sometimes an hour, Pradip Chattopadhyay
- Cold Night In Silence, Lilly Emery
- The Possession of Love (Section 8 of Thi.., rajendran muthiah
- A BROKEN DREAM حلم مئطوش - حلم مكسور, MOHAMMAD SKATI
- Valentine, mary douglas
- Remembering Her Worth, F. J. Thomas