Carrying an in-built GPS
Dancing to the suns direction
Sex with pollen, honey
Its a way of life. You try
Jumping on a super fat slug
wiggling her body parts, laying
millions of little wonders
soaked in nectary hexagons.
That's my privilege
thousands and a queen mother
all in a days taking.
You watching. Cannot even dream
such luxury and for safekeeping
an arsenal exists on my reverse.
for those who question integrity.
Marshall Gass's Other Poems
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Poet's Notes about The Poem
Couldn't b said better.
© Marshall Gass. All rights reserved,2 months ago
Comments about this poem (B's by Marshall Gass )
The Road Not Taken
If You Forget Me
Still I Rise
Edgar Allan Poe
I Know Why The Caged Bird Sings
Stopping by Woods on a Snowy Evening
William Ernest Henley
- Friendship's Light, Pamela Kewin
- Windmill, lee fones
- A Rise of Fury, tolu ogundare
- I Feel Your Darkness, Lilly Emery
- Arabian sea., Gangadharan nair Pulingat..
- Winter Walk..., Denis Martindale
- Year 3000 and Beyond (A Scientific Fores.., Jesus James Llorico
- When Dreams Come, Kyle Schlicher
- Horse of the Hot Bloods, tolu ogundare
- of my Pride, sEaN nOrTh