Baby and the breast
Gazing the Mama’s breast with tender greed
With curiosity, baby sucks the artificial nipple
'The feeding bottle’ and kicks the pram with cry
'Unheard whispers, lord! I must be breast fed’
The Great mother to maintain the beauty and youth
And texture of Girlish look, didn't cared, a folly
Of thought that kills the legitimate right of a baby.
‘Crime of murdering thousands of babies without breast
Suckling must suck the breast to ease the pain, O baby
Mother must offer you a lap and the breast, a love levy.
I will plead for thy cause baby, heaven nedtar must you have
I prithee, O Lord! Neglected baby’s mom’s sack, a wavy
Ah, who says slowly- slowly we are becoming wild!
Wild, a loving creature, they love and feed the baby
Should we called a wild? Why to blame lovely wild?
As we discarded the nature and so if nature then, . all piled
O Mother, thy love and care is a charity on to humanity
If ye will not care to me, who will care you for infirmity
Worry not, thy youth is youth forever and ye are the mother
Is there anything on earth more beautiful than a mother?
Aftab Alam's Other Poems
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (Baby and the breast by Aftab Alam )
The Road Not Taken
If You Forget Me
Still I Rise
Edgar Allan Poe
Stopping by Woods on a Snowy Evening
I Know Why The Caged Bird Sings
A Dream Within A Dream
Edgar Allan Poe
Did you read them?
- Take it all it's entirely all for you baby, Mark Heathcote
- Confused Sea Gods, Mario,Lucien,Rene Odekerken
- A Cookie Jar, Heather Burns
- Anger, Steve Gregory
- THERE MUST BE A CURFEW ON ALL CATS GLOBAL, MOHAMMAD SKATI
- Coincidence is hope for a non-believer, Jorge Rolon
- Love's Expression Escorting Me Into a Nu.., wanderer sailor
- Receding From Depleting Beliefs, Lawrence S. Pertillar
- AM 8/24, Jorge Rolon
- My EX Wants You, wanderer sailor