Alon Calinao Dy
Baby, I Need You
I thought it was okay,
I let you walk away from me,
How could I be so stupid,
Now I feel very sad.
All these past years,
I have suffered enough,
I wasn't really that tough,
I was sorry for your tears.
Baby, I need you in my life,
I couldn't live all alone,
I told you many times before,
'You are my life.'
If I could turn back time,
I'd cherish the love we have had,
I'd correct my mistakes in the past,
But now I think it's too late.
Alon Calinao Dy's Other Poems
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (Baby, I Need You by Alon Calinao Dy )
The Road Not Taken
If You Forget Me
Still I Rise
Edgar Allan Poe
I Know Why The Caged Bird Sings
Stopping by Woods on a Snowy Evening
William Ernest Henley
- Too much, hasmukh amathalal
- Beer, Britton DeJong
- A Flower Is To See, Not To Kiss Or Smell, Bijay Kant Dubey
- In the forest, Philo Yan
- The Devil Called On Me, louis rams
- Papa Says That The Son Will Make A Name, Bijay Kant Dubey
- When I see, you come to me as a poem, Bijay Kant Dubey
- Church Of Souls, RoseAnn V. Shawiak
- After Kissing The Drunk Girl, Bijay Kant Dubey
- Awaiting Fulfillment, RoseAnn V. Shawiak