“The girls never die unwed” legend says
Have you ever witnessed even old lady?
Who has not taken to nuptial even lately?
This is matter always talked about jokingly
A man dies bachelor
With so much titles and honor
People will call him chronic
Some one may address as manic too
He is not welcome
To any house and allowed to come
At least where girls are more
He will be restricted there
What unfortunate man he is?
What has been his fault in this?
Oh My God, help him out
So his bachelorhood is not talked about
Thee is plain embargo
He will net be allowed to go
And witness nice ponds
Where ladies wash cloths
If it is orthodox village
Hope his life will be over with age
He will die old man and be called unwed
Life spent wholly for the girl till he was dead
hasmukh amathalal's Other Poems
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (Bachelor's woe by hasmukh amathalal )
The Road Not Taken
If You Forget Me
Still I Rise
Edgar Allan Poe
Stopping by Woods on a Snowy Evening
I Know Why The Caged Bird Sings
William Ernest Henley
Did you read them?
- Partridge, Nassy Fesharaki
- The problem, hasmukh amathalal
- Oneiron, Xianah Park
- Vox Pop of the triumphalist Nigger Slayer, Stanley Collymore
- No Love, Bill Cantrell
- A Map of The World, B.. Alexander
- A Streetcar named De$ire, John F. McCullagh
- Here, in India, you are, see., gajanan mishra
- underneath.., Violet Darling
- Never mind, hasmukh amathalal