Dorothy (Alves) Holmes
Back Tracking... (rewritten)
I ran back again,
to gather your missing kisses.
Suddendly the memory of your arms
holding me filled my eyes with tears,
I stumbled on, searching for you,
becoming trapped in the folds of a taperstry
woven of what I wanted, not what I needed.
Still I ran on.
5: 01 a.m.
Dorothy (Alves) Holmes's Other Poems
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (Back Tracking... (rewritten) by Dorothy (Alves) Holmes )
The Road Not Taken
If You Forget Me
Still I Rise
Edgar Allan Poe
Stopping by Woods on a Snowy Evening
I Know Why The Caged Bird Sings
William Ernest Henley
- Autumn Leaf, Arivazhagan Kaivalyam
- Lonely Flower, Arivazhagan Kaivalyam
- Oh Soldiers, Arivazhagan Kaivalyam
- My Freedom Song, Arivazhagan Kaivalyam
- two way life, Somanathan Iyer
- Playing Your Words, Arivazhagan Kaivalyam
- Shooting and Terrorism, ROGEL FRANCIS SORIOSO
- Wish and desire, Somanathan Iyer
- Is this what We asked for?, Somanathan Iyer
- The world is in peace, gajanan mishra