Dorian Petersen Potter
Bad Hair Day (Free Style)
Oh no when I woke up this morning I wasn't feeling well and
Then when I looked in front of my mirror I got so stressed
What did I look but that my whole hair was just standing
On ends and that it was in a whole mess, and I was depressed.
Why did this had to happen to me
I haven't done anything wrong anyway
But just went to sleep for a few hours and
Now I am just having a very bad hair day.
Oh please someone just hurry and help me
A little bit, because i dont really know what to do
My hair is in such a bad shape that not even all
Those fancy gel and mousse can help and I am in a stew.
My hair is standing all on edge, and is all dried up and have frizz
And every strand of hair is out of place, and is all tangled up there today,
That not even my comb can run through in there and most of its teeth
Just broke off and now I am about to cry because I'm having a bad hair day!
Dorian Petersen Potter's Other Poems
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Poet's Notes about The Poem
Just a silly, humorous poem :) lol...
Comments about this poem (Bad Hair Day (Free Style) by Dorian Petersen Potter )
(12 July 1904 – 23 September 1973)
(March 26, 1874 – January 29, 1963)
(16 August 1920 – 9 March 1994)
(31 May 1819 - 26 March 1892)
(4 April 1928 - 28 May 2014)
(10 December 1830 – 15 May 1886)
Edgar Allan Poe
(19 January 1809 - 7 October 1849)
(30 December 1865 – 18 January 1936)
(13 February 1879 - 2 March 1949)
- Daffodils, William Wordsworth
- Still I Rise, Maya Angelou
- If, Rudyard Kipling
- If You Forget Me, Pablo Neruda
- The Saddest Poem, Pablo Neruda
- The Road Not Taken, Robert Frost
- I Do Not Love You Except Because I Love .., Pablo Neruda
- Self-Portrait At 28, David Berman
- Tonight I can write the saddest lines, Pablo Neruda
- Inspiration, Henry David Thoreau
Poem of the Day
- The Death of Poetry, Bijay Kant Dubey
- Christmas Scene, Salim R Javed
- Girls are not a burden.A sweet conversat.., Salim R Javed
- Night, Leong Ming Loong
- they captured this poem, and i went look.., Mandolyn ...
- The Tired Smile, Leong Ming Loong
- Blood and Gore, Leong Ming Loong
- Expressly For A Friend..., Frank James Ryan Jr...FjR
- Welcome Love, Sari Mavi
- Wrongdoing, Leong Ming Loong