Walter C. Edwards
I will take my time
I listen, I hear,
down at the bar,
salty gray hair,
drinking my beer,
pissed that no one,
comes to say hello,
I feel my age,
no one cares,
there are no bouquets,
old songs play,
to the Bar wench I pay,
I going home, done,
for another day.
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (Bar by Walter C. Edwards )
The Road Not Taken
If You Forget Me
Still I Rise
Edgar Allan Poe
Stopping by Woods on a Snowy Evening
I Know Why The Caged Bird Sings
William Ernest Henley
- Ego Rulers Built Massive Monuments, Terence G. Craddock
- Capitalistic Perceived Important People, Terence G. Craddock
- here's an itty bitty bite, Mandolyn ...
- Remember Me (Dedicated 2 those that have.., Enyinwa Okechukwu Enyinwa
- school lunch woes and whoa it's healthy!, Mandolyn ...
- lack of caffeine means this, Mandolyn ...
- Happy Birthday Son, Rowina M Mallick
- Why Do Turtles Cross The Road?, Darlene Walsh
- Distress, Nick Kler
- To Be A Poet Traced Stepping Stones, Terence G. Craddock