O Anna Niemus (US)
In animal labs frankensteins give laryngectomies to kidnapped dogs... They are debarked.
Slaughterhouse animals in live transport ships
they forcibly with shocking rods disembark.
Sentient trees are killed before stripped is their skin bark.
Lonely dogs in junkyards chained make lonely
mournful sounds... They are wanted only for their bark
Fish are smashed or suffocated.. in huge ships and tiny barques
Poet Other Poems
- 1 28 Ways Wars In Gaza, Iraq, Afghanista...
- 1 Flagwrapped Exhortations By War Profit...
- 1 Iran, Magi Astrologers
- 1 Mad Cow Jello Brand And Mad Deer Gilli...
- 1 NIH Lies To Children
- 1 Obama Wants More Virgin Victims For Vo...
- 1 Palestine's Donkey Descendants
- 1 Pedophile Ring For Animals: Heifer Int...
- 1 Planekill
- 1 The Dalai Lama
- 1 Tonto
- 1 Turkey Spirits Wish On Their Own Bones
- 1 Where Is Shalom For Palestine?
- 1.2 Governor Strickland And Jesus
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.