O Anna Niemus
In animal labs frankensteins give laryngectomies to kidnapped dogs... They are debarked.
Slaughterhouse animals in live transport ships
they forcibly with shocking rods disembark.
Sentient trees are killed before stripped is their skin bark.
Lonely dogs in junkyards chained make lonely
mournful sounds... They are wanted only for their bark
Fish are smashed or suffocated.. in huge ships and tiny barques
O Anna Niemus's Other Poems
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (Bark by O Anna Niemus )
The Road Not Taken
If You Forget Me
Still I Rise
Edgar Allan Poe
Stopping by Woods on a Snowy Evening
I Know Why The Caged Bird Sings
William Ernest Henley
- Little Girl, Kyle Schlicher
- Deep Water Haiku Trilogy, Kyle Schlicher
- I tease, hasmukh amathalal
- the sinful lover, RIC S. BASTASA
- retriever for a pet (very rough), lee fones
- Iraq in History, Ima Ryma
- the yes in me, RIC S. BASTASA
- Kalidasa, Gangadharan nair Pulingat..
- THE PRETTY SEA AND THE HARD ROCKS, MOHAMMAD SKATI
- Venereus, Bruce Hayno