Bassets Are Dumb Hounded Bound.
There is a lump upon my ear...
Be glad, as I, that it is not, on my rear.
For, my rear, is dear to me...
Though, my rear, is not cheap or free.
My rear is a, valuable asset...
I once had a dog, that was a type of Basset.
The Basset hounds, can be a dumb type of a breed...
Some people raise dogs to sell, because they are driven by greed.
There is a type of mule, that is called an _ss...
It's true, that it is a donkey, that unlocks, stubbornness.
We be all, stubborn of heart...
Until, the day we be judged, and of this world, that we depart, our part.
Michael Gale's Other Poems
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (Bassets Are Dumb Hounded Bound. by Michael Gale )
- Hey Big Guy, My Kindred Soul, Noah Body
- COPLA 112 RESOLUTION: This Bad Guy World, T (no first name) Wignesan
- is happening the Is, dr.k.g.balakrishnan kandangath
- What you will get, Emmanuel George Cefai
- The basic ideas Turned, Emmanuel George Cefai
- He feigned, Emmanuel George Cefai
- The echoes plained, Emmanuel George Cefai
- Still here Still here?, Emmanuel George Cefai
- I, the Poet-Seer, Emmanuel George Cefai
- Desperation does what long years Do not .., Emmanuel George Cefai
Poem of the Day
(March 26, 1874 – January 29, 1963)
(4 April 1928 - 28 May 2014)
(16 August 1920 – 9 March 1994)
Alfred Lord Tennyson
(6 August 1809 – 6 October 1892)
(12 July 1904 – 23 September 1973)
- Heather Burns
(26 April 1564 - 23 April 1616)