Leylek D. Sovura
Gunfire, bullets through the air,
death spreads like wildfire,
i can see my comrades flare,
we lost this battle, sire.
The field painted red,
from the blood of my friends,
the river looks like she bled,
crimson tears at all ends.
I am running, my stomach won't obey,
I killed many on this brutal battlefield,
of course i know i have to pay,
We are loosing this, they won't yield.
Bullets buzzing through the air,
sire, i can feel deaths embrace coming near,
I will wait for you, sire, my friend, take care,
bullets through my body, I die cold, full of fear.
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (Battlefield by Leylek D. Sovura )
The Road Not Taken
If You Forget Me
Still I Rise
Edgar Allan Poe
Stopping by Woods on a Snowy Evening
I Know Why The Caged Bird Sings
William Ernest Henley
- जागँर, Aayush Pandey
- But, oh, those summer nights...., Manny Furious
- Seppuku, Or: After drinking too much win.., Manny Furious
- On Charles, the gray and white kitten wh.., Manny Furious
- Truth, joe foster
- After work, Manny Furious
- The Problem, Aayush Pandey
- No exit, gajanan mishra
- Contemporary loneliness on a Monday night, Manny Furious
- Resting for once...., Manny Furious