Be cautious to Government officers
Be cautious to Government Officers
They are carnivorous demons
The Government Officers are man-eaters.
The Government men are always going
Against the conditioned souls
And taking away all.
O my dear, here in this life
I am feeling pains with the family-life and
With the behavior of Govt Officers.
O my dear, my own hunger and thirst
Are here and disturbing me time and again
And I lose my patience and I suffer thorn pricks more.
I am unable to understand what is going on
All around me and on my life, O my dear,
And I am falling down through the tricks of the enemy.
See me, I am more and more anxious and unhappy
I am losing my intelligence my consciousness
I am here in this world, a blind man in this dark well.
I am attracted to the little happiness from sense gratification
This is my illusion and I am falling to a hellish condition
Instead of showing me right way the Govt Officers put me in to jail.
The Gov Officers are taking all out benefits
Putting me in to troubles and seeing my helplessness
O my dear, Kindly appear, You are my Supreme Proprietor.
Topic of this poem: life
gajanan mishra's Other Poems
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Poet's Notes about The Poem
Comments about this poem (Be cautious to Government officers by gajanan mishra )
(March 26, 1874 – January 29, 1963)
(4 April 1928 - 28 May 2014)
(1 February 1902 – 22 May 1967)
(10 December 1830 – 15 May 1886)
(31 May 1819 - 26 March 1892)
(28 November 1757 – 12 August 1827)
Edgar Allan Poe
(19 January 1809 - 7 October 1849)
(12 July 1904 – 23 September 1973)
(31 October 1795 – 23 February 1821)
- 04 Tongues Made Of Glass, Shaun Shane
- Still I Rise, Maya Angelou
- If, Rudyard Kipling
- The Road Not Taken, Robert Frost
- Dreams, Langston Hughes
- I Know Why The Caged Bird Sings, Maya Angelou
- Fire and Ice, Robert Frost
- Phenomenal Woman, Maya Angelou
- Annabel Lee, Edgar Allan Poe
- A Poison Tree, William Blake
Poem of the Day
- Snow, Is It Poetry
- Victims Of Stubbornness, Lawrence S. Pertillar
- Soju, Ronald Chapman
- Lies and Deception, Eric Martinez
- 5.6.1940, Ewen Morrison
- World Leprosy Day يوم مرض الجذام العالمي, MOHAMMAD SKATI
- The Troubadour of Dawn, Terry Dawson
- Crystal, April Humason
- Blue Sunday Lane, Richard Allen Beevor
- Nolocaust, oskar hansen