Be cautious to Government officers
Be cautious to Government Officers
They are carnivorous demons
The Government Officers are man-eaters.
The Government men are always going
Against the conditioned souls
And taking away all.
O my dear, here in this life
I am feeling pains with the family-life and
With the behavior of Govt Officers.
O my dear, my own hunger and thirst
Are here and disturbing me time and again
And I lose my patience and I suffer thorn pricks more.
I am unable to understand what is going on
All around me and on my life, O my dear,
And I am falling down through the tricks of the enemy.
See me, I am more and more anxious and unhappy
I am losing my intelligence my consciousness
I am here in this world, a blind man in this dark well.
I am attracted to the little happiness from sense gratification
This is my illusion and I am falling to a hellish condition
Instead of showing me right way the Govt Officers put me in to jail.
The Gov Officers are taking all out benefits
Putting me in to troubles and seeing my helplessness
O my dear, Kindly appear, You are my Supreme Proprietor.
Topic of this poem: life
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Poet's Notes about The Poem
Comments about this poem (Be cautious to Government officers by gajanan mishra )
(16 August 1920 – 9 March 1994)
(March 26, 1874 – January 29, 1963)
(12 July 1904 – 23 September 1973)
(4 April 1928 - 28 May 2014)
(10 December 1830 – 15 May 1886)
Edgar Allan Poe
(19 January 1809 - 7 October 1849)
(27 October 1914 – 9 November 1953)
(7 May 1861 – 7 August 1941)
(1 February 1902 – 22 May 1967)
- If You Forget Me, Pablo Neruda
- Daffodils, William Wordsworth
- Stopping by Woods on a Snowy Evening, Robert Frost
- The Road Not Taken, Robert Frost
- Still I Rise, Maya Angelou
- A Smile To Remember, Charles Bukowski
- A Dream Within A Dream, Edgar Allan Poe
- If, Rudyard Kipling
- A Character, William Wordsworth
- Phenomenal Woman, Maya Angelou
Poem of the Day
- Oranges, Emmanuel George Cefai
- Emperor Of Clouds, Emmanuel George Cefai
- The sequitur, Emmanuel George Cefai
- Guitars Whose Chords Move, Emmanuel George Cefai
- The Missing Man of Indian English Poetry.., Bijay Kant Dubey
- The waters closed, Emmanuel George Cefai
- The whirr of wings, Fluttering., Emmanuel George Cefai
- Copper And Zinc, Emmanuel George Cefai
- Vase of Love, Rusty Gouveia
- Night In A Zinc Garb, Emmanuel George Cefai