irenio irenaeus bero
Run fearlessly like the wind,
Run just as you feel
from this captivating
feeling at edge of your life.
this is the time to be faithful to your heart,
let immaculate escape.
Run as if there is no place to hide,
run for peace and serenity
because love knows where to be born and
where to die.
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (Be free by irenio irenaeus bero )
The Road Not Taken
If You Forget Me
Still I Rise
Edgar Allan Poe
I Know Why The Caged Bird Sings
Stopping by Woods on a Snowy Evening
William Ernest Henley
- Eternal Friendship, Edgar Albert Guest
- Father And Son, Edgar Albert Guest
- Revenge, Edgar Albert Guest
- A sad girl sings..., PARTHA SARATHI PAUL
- The Obligation Of Friendship, Edgar Albert Guest
- The Finer Thought, Edgar Albert Guest
- Things That Haven't Been Done Before, Edgar Albert Guest
- A Vow, Edgar Albert Guest
- Loving memories, Elena Sandu
- An Easy World, Edgar Albert Guest