BE GENTLE WHEN YOU TOUCH ME
I have conquered you and made you mine.
You have come forward and told me that you want me;
You have succumbed to your egocentric masculine need to lie
In bed with me, no fears, no strings, no tears
Running down my legs.
Everything depends on your ecstasy:
The feelings that you have devoured in me.
I am jealous? You’re making love to me
With passion that was set in you by me?
Can it be love made you especially for me?
From now on, I’m the holder of all the keys
To your virginity,
Pent up inside of me.
Now set me free;
Release your love to only me
But oh so gently, gently
Make love to me.
Lisa Rhodes's Other Poems
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (BE GENTLE WHEN YOU TOUCH ME by Lisa Rhodes )
- Gulliver, Sylvia Plath
- Dare to speak out loud, SREEJITH KULAPARAMBIL
- All Were You, SREEJITH KULAPARAMBIL
- A Winter Ship, Sylvia Plath
- थिरिँ बिरिँ #06, Ronjoy Brahma
- Yadwigha, On A Red Couch, Among Lillies, Sylvia Plath
- Verbal Calisthenics, Sylvia Plath
- RESPECT ISN'T FOR BODY SIZE., Changez Ndzai
- The Goring, Sylvia Plath
- Words Heard, By Accident, Over The Phone, Sylvia Plath