BE GENTLE WHEN YOU TOUCH ME
I have conquered you and made you mine.
You have come forward and told me that you want me;
You have succumbed to your egocentric masculine need to lie
In bed with me, no fears, no strings, no tears
Running down my legs.
Everything depends on your ecstasy:
The feelings that you have devoured in me.
I am jealous? You’re making love to me
With passion that was set in you by me?
Can it be love made you especially for me?
From now on, I’m the holder of all the keys
To your virginity,
Pent up inside of me.
Now set me free;
Release your love to only me
But oh so gently, gently
Make love to me.
Lisa Rhodes's Other Poems
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (BE GENTLE WHEN YOU TOUCH ME by Lisa Rhodes )
- As Time Turns, Cathy Hodgson
- Suazo Nights, Eddie Morgan
- Juicy Lucy, I Salute Your vASStness!, Monk E. Biz
- As Long As I Am There For 'You', Lawrence S. Pertillar
- Paralyzed And Iced, Lawrence S. Pertillar
- The Art and the Pain, Udaya R. Tennakoon
- Alien Lullaby, Akujuobi Chijioke
- A Song Of Long Ago, Lilly Emery
- Simply Amazing, Olecia Henry
- A City Called Nirvana, Akujuobi Chijioke