BE GENTLE WHEN YOU TOUCH ME
I have conquered you and made you mine.
You have come forward and told me that you want me;
You have succumbed to your egocentric masculine need to lie
In bed with me, no fears, no strings, no tears
Running down my legs.
Everything depends on your ecstasy:
The feelings that you have devoured in me.
I am jealous? You’re making love to me
With passion that was set in you by me?
Can it be love made you especially for me?
From now on, I’m the holder of all the keys
To your virginity,
Pent up inside of me.
Now set me free;
Release your love to only me
But oh so gently, gently
Make love to me.
Lisa Rhodes's Other Poems
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (BE GENTLE WHEN YOU TOUCH ME by Lisa Rhodes )
The Road Not Taken
If You Forget Me
Still I Rise
Edgar Allan Poe
Stopping by Woods on a Snowy Evening
I Know Why The Caged Bird Sings
William Ernest Henley
- The Unknown, dhia abada
- Time is fixed, Zillur Rahman Shuvro
- A Tea Plucker In Sri Lanka, Dilantha Gunawardana
- My Name is Humanity, Zillur Rahman Shuvro
- Hey Love, Zillur Rahman Shuvro
- যদি ভুলে যাও আমায়, Rezwan Mortuza
- Be not sad, gajanan mishra
- The Daughter of River, Zillur Rahman Shuvro
- Still a casualty, Missau Missau
- The whistle of the gloom, Zillur Rahman Shuvro