Be Near Me
Something is expressed
By one to another
To let know thoughts
Through a lasting smile.
This smile is shared with a promise
No, this is not a promise which will be broken
As when this one breaks, then it would be end of a never ending story
So do not even talk of leaving
Or else I will be really angry with you
Just stay, please stay in my heart
I love you so much and I like you to be near me, please.
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (Be Near Me by Rohit Sapra )
The Road Not Taken
If You Forget Me
Still I Rise
Edgar Allan Poe
I Know Why The Caged Bird Sings
Stopping by Woods on a Snowy Evening
William Ernest Henley
Did you read them?
- Hostility Or Hospitality?, Terence G. Craddock
- my spine is a jerk, Mandolyn Davidson
- Welcoming Guests And Strangers, Terence G. Craddock
- How a knowledgeable person should behave.., Dr.V.K. Kanniappan
- Ups and down, hasmukh amathalal
- Warm-Hearted Hospitality, Terence G. Craddock
- R U hurting, Gregory Kelley
- Hospitality Professional Courtesy, Terence G. Craddock
- What my heart says, Gregory Kelley
- More, douglas scotney