Be Near Me
Something is expressed
By one to another
To let know thoughts
Through a lasting smile.
This smile is shared with a promise
No, this is not a promise which will be broken
As when this one breaks, then it would be end of a never ending story
So do not even talk of leaving
Or else I will be really angry with you
Just stay, please stay in my heart
I love you so much and I like you to be near me, please.
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (Be Near Me by Rohit Sapra )
The Road Not Taken
If You Forget Me
Still I Rise
Edgar Allan Poe
I Know Why The Caged Bird Sings
Stopping by Woods on a Snowy Evening
William Ernest Henley
Did you read them?
- Not worth as human, hasmukh amathalal
- Multicolored, gajanan mishra
- The Light that was Lost, Alexandra Matthews
- Interdependent, gajanan mishra
- Perhaps Of ofasianperhapsswayshymm, sEaN nOrTh
- Blamed too, hasmukh amathalal
- A Broken Mirror, Naveed Khalid
- BY Design, Terrance Tracy
- The Man of War and Flowers, Daniel Skentelbery
- Honest Love, Ronald Chapman