be prepared to be slandered, pathologized,
If you see the corruption, the incompetence in a place be prepared to be slandered, pathologized, analyzed by the twisted logic of the deceivers, they will use the tools of law, of psychology, to make their issues your issue. For you threaten to take away their grand deception from deceiving others.
They will try to kill you and call you a killer. You cannot change a Thomas Mann The Magic Mountain alone. Leave the corruption. That is how their gimmick starts to crumble.
Anthony Cavuoti's Other Poems
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (be prepared to be slandered, pathologized, by Anthony Cavuoti )
The Road Not Taken
If You Forget Me
Still I Rise
Edgar Allan Poe
I Know Why The Caged Bird Sings
Stopping by Woods on a Snowy Evening
William Ernest Henley
- Acrostic, Cheryl Griffith
- Heart, Sello Matsepe
- It Feels So Far Away This Evening..., B.. Alexander
- Neophytic Gay-Blade, Richard Thripp
- Rebel, Nassy Fesharaki
- Your Organ Donor Card, Richard Thripp
- Floating Feathers, Ronald Chapman
- I LOOK FOR NEW FACES ابحث عن وجوه جديدة, MOHAMMAD SKATI
- First Date (Secret Message Poem), Ronald Chapman
- Love Forever, Sandra Feldman