Be Rutilant, Be Glorious
Not a perfect rainbow,
But could see rivulation outside the window,
On azure, promise its veridicous.
If you wont go out and look beyond the willow,
You will always be curious.
Let go of the murk throe,
And face what seems mysterious.
No need to hide or tip toe,
Be Rutilant, Be Glorious!
Sadvansha Munshi's Other Poems
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (Be Rutilant, Be Glorious by Sadvansha Munshi )
The Road Not Taken
If You Forget Me
Still I Rise
Edgar Allan Poe
I Know Why The Caged Bird Sings
Stopping by Woods on a Snowy Evening
William Ernest Henley
- Final Frontier, RoseAnn V. Shawiak
- Doors Of Destiny, RoseAnn V. Shawiak
- Reproductions Through Music, RoseAnn V. Shawiak
- Safest place, gajanan mishra
- To whom I am going, gajanan mishra
- In The Process Of Existence, Naveed Akram
- Thy presence, binod bastola
- My Maiden's Love Is Like A Cloud In June, Chibueze Oscar Osuji
- दिल को हरदम dil ko hardam, hasmukh amathalal
- Ode To Envy, Chibueze Oscar Osuji