Adam M. Snow
Be Still Beating Heart
your pounding intrudes me.
It fills me with pains;
I ache with sorrow of thee.
You tell me to love,
but why do you break thee?
If it's not meant to be, then why?
Why don't you let me see?
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (Be Still Beating Heart by Adam M. Snow )
The Road Not Taken
If You Forget Me
Still I Rise
Edgar Allan Poe
I Know Why The Caged Bird Sings
Stopping by Woods on a Snowy Evening
William Ernest Henley
Did you read them?
- Pass The Grave, Allian Bern Ballares Fuentes
- war and peace, lee fones
- Little Body Songs, Sidney Wade
- My Istanbul, Sidney Wade
- Luna Moth, Sidney Wade
- CYNTHIA SMILES, Thomas Bates
- Such Luck, Sidney Wade
- I Had A Dream., richard harris
- Interlude, Sidney Wade
- The Generations Of the Stamped Fools, Bazi alis Subrata Ray