Jessica Hernandez (teardrop)
My heart is beating
I hear it getting louder by the second.
I’m getting hotter by the minute
My thoughts make no sense.
I look to you for answers.
Though your so far away.
You can hear me ask,
I can hear you answer.
You guide me to the light.
I look in the mirror
And see so vividly the last moment
We had together.
The tears in our eyes
Makes the story of our lifes.
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (Beating Heart by Jessica Hernandez (teardrop) )
- An Indian English Poet, His Father Was N.., Bijay Kant Dubey
- On The Way Down, Shalom Freedman
- Beyond Beautiful, greg paul
- Winterchill, Richard Provencher
- Jungle of the English Language, Ken e Hall
- I was Dreaming, Oduro Bright Amoh
- puzzle, kkc bba
- Unknown destination, ramesh rai
- A Welcome Death, Wood Nymph
- Bent Mask, Tim Murray