Beau Golden's Epitaph
Given my freedom what shall I place
Upon a blank slate abo' time or space?
Must I yell out that man is a beast?
Or simply oppose war and beg for peace?
The TV has trained us both to fixate
Our lives were causing a rising crime rate
Life is absurd just a 'nap' for the sun
I chose how i lived and now I am done
Farewell to you my friend, lover, or fan
I've shared of myself as best as I can
If i dont find you resting beside me soon
Join me eternally n' we'll howl at the moon!
BEAU GOLDEN's Other Poems
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (Beau Golden's Epitaph by BEAU GOLDEN )
The Road Not Taken
If You Forget Me
Still I Rise
Edgar Allan Poe
I Know Why The Caged Bird Sings
Stopping by Woods on a Snowy Evening
William Ernest Henley
- Whitewashed Sepulchres, Babatunde Aremu
- The Eastern Star, Kate Harrington
- Foolish Ghosts, Pijush Biswas
- आदुंगारिनिसिम, Bahadur Basumatary
- Dancing on a Moonlit Night, Ronald Chapman
- Time For The Heart, Naveed Akram
- Lonely Rose, Ronald Chapman
- Grandmother Dickey, Kate Harrington
- Hey There Girl, Ronald Chapman
- Gone To Sleep, Kate Harrington