I look through the window and see in the skies,
the beautiful blueness of your beautiful eyes
I look out to the mountains to the snow tops I see there,
Its as beautiful and breath taking as your beautiful blond hair.
I look out towards the ocean as I watch the wave rips,
I see the curl to your beautiful puckering lips.
I listen to the radio and with every station choice,
I hear the beautiful sounds of your beautiful voice
I listen to the breeze and the storm in the sky,
I hear your passion and happiness that makes me sigh.
So you see the beauty that I see of you,
from my eyes and words I share with you…
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (Beautiful by Rick Valdez )
The Road Not Taken
If You Forget Me
Still I Rise
Edgar Allan Poe
Stopping by Woods on a Snowy Evening
I Know Why The Caged Bird Sings
William Ernest Henley
- Red Ceramic Poppy, John F. McCullagh
- Rainbow, SALINI NAIR
- The Color Inside My World, Mikey Bachman
- Haiku #4, Eric Micha'el Leventhal
- My Ramdan, My Repentance, Ahamad Ilyaas Vilayathullah
- She in Desert, Akhtar Jawad
- A bucket of paint, Piyush Dey
- Value be given, gajanan mishra
- Egypt, Tony Adah
- A Tribute To Gray's Elegy, Naveed Khalid