Tears the size of pearls
Ribbons in their curls
Are beautiful girls
Are beautiful girls...
Run your fingers through the sands
Time is the an ocean
Where time has no lands
Time is an ocean where time has no sands…
Like an amber rose, will be?
Are you unto me?
Like the sunset on the sea
Lay the ghost of you and me
In equilibrate, eternity..?
Mark Heathcote's Other Poems
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (Beautiful Creations by Mark Heathcote )
The Road Not Taken
If You Forget Me
Still I Rise
Edgar Allan Poe
I Know Why The Caged Bird Sings
Stopping by Woods on a Snowy Evening
William Ernest Henley
- we were made for love..., Marshall Gass
- The piano tutor......, Marshall Gass
- The fog......., Marshall Gass
- silence, Marshall Gass
- Trauma, Marshall Gass
- Tequila and Temptation., Marshall Gass
- which button makes me disappear?, Mandolyn ...
- PEOPLE الناس, MOHAMMAD SKATI
- After The Interview...ll, Morgan Michaels
- Follow The Flies, Is It Poetry