As the ocean waves kisses the sand,
You’re the one, who I always understand,
The pain and sorrows shall we withstand,
My life with you will be beautiful than.
I love you more than words can say,
I love you more and more each day,
I think of you each night and day,
Before I met you, my days were gray.
The ocean and sky is blue in color,
You are as beautiful as a rose flower,
Our love is in the shape of the four leave clover,
And no matter what i shall proudly say you’re my lover.
As the moon sets and the sun rise,
You are the soul of my life,
I’m counting the days where we will be husband and wife,
Trust me baby, without you i can't survive.
As i feel the breeze from the ocean side,
The temptations increases just a bit too wide,
But I’m sorry because i have to control it to save your pride,
I swear in 10 years’ time we will definitely unite.
Anand Ramachandran's Other Poems
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Poet's Notes about The Poem
Comments about this poem (Beautiful feelings by Anand Ramachandran )
- Epigram on a Suicide, Robert Burns
- Poem on Pastoral Poetry, Robert Burns
- Internal potential - love, gajanan mishra
- The Song of Death, Robert Burns
- Dragon, Ahmed Tawfik
- Love, The Middle Path, Mr. Nobody
- International TV Preacher, Saiom Shriver
- A Mother's Lament for her Son's Death, Robert Burns
- Feelings Deep Within, Taylor Calvert
- The Rights of Women—Spoken by Miss Fonte.., Robert Burns
Poem of the Day
(March 26, 1874 – January 29, 1963)
(1 February 1902 – 22 May 1967)
Edgar Allan Poe
(19 January 1809 - 7 October 1849)
(12 July 1904 – 23 September 1973)
(4 April 1928 - 28 May 2014)
(10 December 1830 – 15 May 1886)
(27 October 1914 – 9 November 1953)
- Heather Burns
(15 September 1889 – 22 May 1948)
(28 November 1757 – 12 August 1827)