As the ocean waves kisses the sand,
You’re the one, who I always understand,
The pain and sorrows shall we withstand,
My life with you will be beautiful than.
I love you more than words can say,
I love you more and more each day,
I think of you each night and day,
Before I met you, my days were gray.
The ocean and sky is blue in color,
You are as beautiful as a rose flower,
Our love is in the shape of the four leave clover,
And no matter what i shall proudly say you’re my lover.
As the moon sets and the sun rise,
You are the soul of my life,
I’m counting the days where we will be husband and wife,
Trust me baby, without you i can't survive.
As i feel the breeze from the ocean side,
The temptations increases just a bit too wide,
But I’m sorry because i have to control it to save your pride,
I swear in 10 years’ time we will definitely unite.
Anand Ramachandran's Other Poems
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Poet's Notes about The Poem
Comments about this poem (Beautiful feelings by Anand Ramachandran )
The Road Not Taken
If You Forget Me
Still I Rise
Edgar Allan Poe
Stopping by Woods on a Snowy Evening
I Know Why The Caged Bird Sings
A Dream Within A Dream
Edgar Allan Poe
- The Blind Blue., Bazi alis Subrata Ray
- Hot Dog Fight at the Supermarket, Kevin Rottweiler
- Haiku The Season, Heather Burns
- Haiku Autumn Days, Heather Burns
- This Is Not A Consolation Prize, mary douglas
- State Of Mind, david kush
- The Mermaid Predictions, The Future Of S.., mary douglas
- Call the coastguard there's a galley sla.., Mark Heathcote
- My English Sucks ….. [ENGLISH ('poo.., Bri Edwards
- The Fairytale Stories Will Emerge, mary douglas