Beautiful beautiful the flowers are beautiful.
The flowers in my garden are so beautiful.
My best friends are the flowers.
Flowers full of honey, love, fragrance.
The flowers are red, green, blue, yellow, orange
All of them together make a beautiful rain bow.
I catch my flowers and run around them.
They smile at me, I love them.
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Poet's Notes about The Poem
Comments about this poem (Beautiful Flowers by dhanya swathi )
- Our Lives, Sandra Feldman
- All Mine, For Me, Donald R Charon
- To Someone Special On PoemHunter, Electric Lady
- love, jaquesha webb
- I Am A Feather, Richard Provencher
- Sorrow, Han Min Ohn
- Dear self., sadgirl98 noo
- To my dad., sadgirl98 noo
- Solace in Solitude, Donald R Charon
- On Being Governed, Donald R Charon
Poem of the Day
(12 July 1904 – 23 September 1973)
(4 April 1928 - 28 May 2014)
(March 26, 1874 – January 29, 1963)
(10 December 1830 – 15 May 1886)
(1 February 1902 – 22 May 1967)
(16 August 1920 – 9 March 1994)
- Heather Burns
Edgar Allan Poe
(19 January 1809 - 7 October 1849)
(12 October 1875 - 1 December 1947)