Never will I ponder the time that has gone by,
Or wish in vain that another had helped me reach the sky.
You were what made me beautiful in so many different ways.
You were my most beautiful times, only now fate has decided another way.
Beautiful time I will reflect and always know in my heart,
That upon every shawdow there lies a wombed and broken heart.
But, along the way you find a place that becomes beautiful to.
Only now you much reach the sky alone and know that it reaches out to you.
In all the tears & in the hurt time still beats fourth.
Only now we must listen and hope that time still keeps course.
Beautiful time together now it has come to an end.
But I lived a life so beautiful my children are here in the end.
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (Beautiful Time.... by Rachel Fogle )
The Road Not Taken
If You Forget Me
Still I Rise
Edgar Allan Poe
I Know Why The Caged Bird Sings
Stopping by Woods on a Snowy Evening
William Ernest Henley
- Hacked Off, Phil Soar
- punch the clock if you can make a fist, Mandolyn ...
- Tom The Badger, Phil Soar
- NotVery PC, Phil Soar
- Disguise, Aparna Chatterjee
- WHITE: The colour of pride, Mohammed Rakibul Hossain
- Elimination of Stress and Strife in My L.., K J Force
- Philip's Philippines, Richard Thripp
- less, lee fones
- Boven de Mens'lijkheid, Madrason writer