Never will I ponder the time that has gone by,
Or wish in vain that another had helped me reach the sky.
You were what made me beautiful in so many different ways.
You were my most beautiful times, only now fate has decided another way.
Beautiful time I will reflect and always know in my heart,
That upon every shawdow there lies a wombed and broken heart.
But, along the way you find a place that becomes beautiful to.
Only now you much reach the sky alone and know that it reaches out to you.
In all the tears & in the hurt time still beats fourth.
Only now we must listen and hope that time still keeps course.
Beautiful time together now it has come to an end.
But I lived a life so beautiful my children are here in the end.
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (Beautiful Time.... by Rachel Fogle )
- Lay Me Down, Myrtle Thomas
- Dessert Deluge ..... [ 'just' DESSERTS,.., Bri Edwards
- Standard asset, gajanan mishra
- AnyThing In ReTurn, Kewayne Wadley
- If all we know is love, Mark Heathcote
- Remove Yourself From Bitterness, Ronell Warren Alman
- Fornicating In The Bowels Of Unswerving .., Captain Cur
- im not okay, Faith Taylors
- The world is like a worm, Mark Heathcote
- Our shared tear, Julie Shirley
Poem of the Day
(March 26, 1874 – January 29, 1963)
(1 February 1902 – 22 May 1967)
(4 April 1928 - 28 May 2014)
Edgar Allan Poe
(19 January 1809 - 7 October 1849)
(12 July 1904 – 23 September 1973)
(10 December 1830 – 15 May 1886)
- Heather Burns
(c. 600 BCE)
(27 October 1914 – 9 November 1953)
(1886 - 1967)