Oh beautiful one, adorned with spell
To cherrish my world as might a sweet angel.
Oh beautiful thing, so much at ease:
Allure of caressing breeze in touch gentle.
Oh beautiful creature, sail me do,
As floating on seas of pacific.
You beautiful being, gracing charm
And features that render feel of deep texture.
Your beautiful eyes in glide supreme,
Gives such like a happiness as from heaven.
That beautiful art of face ornate,
Not ever to understate or be riven.
Your beautiful flame of soul,
so I conclude always
You beautiful girl forever be
My shining beauty; my guide; my stairway.
anees akbar's Other Poems
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (beautiness... by anees akbar )
The Road Not Taken
If You Forget Me
Still I Rise
Edgar Allan Poe
Stopping by Woods on a Snowy Evening
I Know Why The Caged Bird Sings
William Ernest Henley
- there's a pretty plum sky and then there.., Mandolyn ...
- Revealed, John Onyeme
- Groom is the Cadaver, Pintu Mahakul
- Sleep deprived, Matthew Holloway
- More Than Just Memories, David Whalen
- Legacy, Matthew Holloway
- EVERY ACTION HAS ITS REACTION لكل فعل رد.., MOHAMMAD SKATI
- Hatred Is Black, Rich Reitz
- EVERY ACTION ITS REACTION لكل فعل ردة فعله, MOHAMMAD SKATI
- Happiness Is Gold, Rich Reitz