Oh beautiful one, adorned with spell
To cherrish my world as might a sweet angel.
Oh beautiful thing, so much at ease:
Allure of caressing breeze in touch gentle.
Oh beautiful creature, sail me do,
As floating on seas of pacific.
You beautiful being, gracing charm
And features that render feel of deep texture.
Your beautiful eyes in glide supreme,
Gives such like a happiness as from heaven.
That beautiful art of face ornate,
Not ever to understate or be riven.
Your beautiful flame of soul,
so I conclude always
You beautiful girl forever be
My shining beauty; my guide; my stairway.
anees akbar's Other Poems
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (beautiness... by anees akbar )
The Road Not Taken
If You Forget Me
Still I Rise
Edgar Allan Poe
I Know Why The Caged Bird Sings
Stopping by Woods on a Snowy Evening
William Ernest Henley
- In Memoriam, Sandra Feldman
- Don't Say, I Said, Michael McParland
- Don't Say Goodbye, Michael McParland
- To you My Friend!, Shaila Touchton
- Domestic Dreams, Michael McParland
- Do I Have To?, Michael McParland
- Destiny, Michael McParland
- Depths, Michael McParland
- Demonic Monster, Michael McParland
- Look Who's Watching, Jim Yerman