What is beauty to you and me?
Is beauty what we hear or what we see?
I believe everyone is beautiful in their own way
Whether they're near me or far away
I don't have to see this person, to know if it's true
Don't tell me who's not because I already know who
Everyone is special; no one can tell you that you're not
If they tell you that, then don't tell them to stop
As long as we both know that we are who we are
It doesn't matter what they say, don't let them stop you
Knock them out the way, be ready for the next thing they do
I know who I am; you can say what you believe
You can go on and on, it will never faze me
I love me; and as long as God does too,
I don't care what you think, because I know what's true.
Triauna Hall's Other Poems
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (Beauty by Triauna Hall )
- On Edge at Midnight, Kimani wa Mumbi
- Why do we need friends, Bineeta Kharga
- My Body ain't a Lab, it's a Temple. Wors.., Kimani wa Mumbi
- Black Pine Tree In An Orange Light, Sylvia Plath
- treasure and love, sultan mahmud
- Gulliver, Sylvia Plath
- Dare to speak out loud, SREEJITH KULAPARAMBIL
- All Were You, SREEJITH KULAPARAMBIL
- A Winter Ship, Sylvia Plath
- थिरिँ बिरिँ #06, Ronjoy Brahma