We are all beautiful.Yet
Some wake up and see ugliness.
Some wake up and see nothing.
But we all need to wake up and see our true beauty.
We live in three worlds. An ugly world, a cruel world,
But one world is ignored by all of us, its the true world.
The true world is a forgotten place of beauty.
It is where we are something.
It is where we see the truth.
It is where we are all beautiful? '
The simple truth is, we are beauty.
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (Beauty by Lorenzo Martinez )
(March 26, 1874 – January 29, 1963)
(12 July 1904 – 23 September 1973)
(16 August 1920 – 9 March 1994)
William Butler Yeats
(13 June 1865 – 28 January 1939)
(10 December 1830 – 15 May 1886)
- Henry Wadsworth Longfellow
Edgar Allan Poe
(19 January 1809 - 7 October 1849)
Mary Elizabeth Frye
(13 November, 1905 - 15 September 2004)
(27 October 1914 – 9 November 1953)
(4 April 1928 - 28 May 2014)
- Do Not Stand At My Grave And Weep, Mary Elizabeth Frye
- Invictus, William Ernest Henley
- A Dream Within A Dream, Edgar Allan Poe
- No Man Is An Island, John Donne
- Sonnet XVII, Pablo Neruda
- Do Not Go Gentle Into That Good Night, Dylan Thomas
- XVII (I do not love you...), Pablo Neruda
- Alone With Everybody, Charles Bukowski
- What Is A Son?, Robert Edgar Burns
- Wingfoot Lake, Rita Dove
Poem of the Day
- Tocaña, Nassy Fesharaki
- Haze your Dream, Antonio Liao
- With gun yielding, hasmukh amathalal
- Along with many, hasmukh amathalal
- No other culture, hasmukh amathalal
- A Splendor Beauty, Hanh Chau
- With all, hasmukh amathalal
- It isn't to launder my clothes, Mark Heathcote
- Tell Me, Amanda Purczynski
- For My Countrymen, Ibrahim Lawal Soro