Beauty and The Beast
Day one: I wasn't looking for someone
I didn't need anyone to make my life hell like the others
Had scournfully done so many times.
Why were you different?
Day two: Your kiss still lingers on my lips and this smile
Won't come off and I don't mind.
There's something about waking up in your sweatshirt
That covers me from head to toe.
Day three: You are different, way different.
Never thought this thing called 'trust' still existed in my life,
Maybe it didn't, but now it does.
The way your hands touch me, bring me warmth and I never
Want to be cold again.
Until night comes and the stars come out, will I know
We are staring at the same thing.
To the man with the sweetest heart, who wants nothing but the best
This is for you.
To the first guy who I share my secrets to and
Who will watch Disney movies with me
All night long, singing along and watching
As those happy endings come along.
So don't go, because together we can create those
Happy endings side by side.
Kailee Falvo's Other Poems
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (Beauty and The Beast by Kailee Falvo )
The Road Not Taken
If You Forget Me
Still I Rise
Edgar Allan Poe
I Know Why The Caged Bird Sings
Stopping by Woods on a Snowy Evening
William Ernest Henley
- Angels At Play, Ronald Chapman
- Amazing Day, Ronald Chapman
- Mr & Mrs toad 30 sec ditty, lee fones
- A bold voice sings..., PARTHA SARATHI PAUL
- 시 벚꽃, Ronald Chapman
- rattled 'n saddled, Mandolyn ...
- Cherry Blossom Time (Korea Regional), Ronald Chapman
- Sounds of Silence, Anita Sehgal
- ANNE FRANK FANTASIZES, jack peachum
- 내 한국의 많은 꿈 중 하나 (지역) 꿈, Ronald Chapman