Beauty Drew, As Eye, In You.
A gentle kiss, upon thy lips...
Sent by air, an amorous wisp.
This wispy wisp, denied thy grasp...
Yon sudden appearance, my breath, hath gasp.
A heart beat fast, now take to break...
Ever since, yon beauty, eye take.
Eye take you in and breath away...
Breath away, yon beauties way.
Yon beauties way, that wished i stay...
To while away, this day, i say.
This day i say yon beauty due...
To my heart, you due my do.
I do my due, sadly, minus you...
Minus you, I'd d'rather few.
I'd d'rather few, as within you too...
Within you too, i am now, to do.
Now to do, as with by you...
With by you, not, want to do.
Gain of sighted beauty drew...
Beauty drew, as eye, in you.
Michael Gale's Other Poems
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (Beauty Drew, As Eye, In You. by Michael Gale )
- Thief and poet, gajanan mishra
- Go on, Sweet Bird, and Soothe my Care, Robert Burns
- Second Epistle to J. Lapraik, Robert Burns
- The Soldier's Return: A Ballad, Robert Burns
- Epistle to Hugh Parker, Robert Burns
- Everlasting, Cee Bea
- Oh Daisy, Prophmatt . . .
- Versified Reply to an Invitation, Robert Burns
- Suppressed Stanzas of "The Vision&q.., Robert Burns
- mask, Aftab Alam
Poem of the Day
- The Road Not Taken, Robert Frost
- Daffodils, William Wordsworth
- Still I Rise, Maya Angelou
- All the World's a Stage, William Shakespeare
- Leisure, William Henry Davies
- Annabel Lee, Edgar Allan Poe
- Being With You, Heather Burns
- Bright Star, John Keats
- As I Grew Older, Langston Hughes
- Do Not Go Gentle Into That Good Night, Dylan Thomas
(10 December 1830 – 15 May 1886)
(4 April 1928 - 28 May 2014)
(March 26, 1874 – January 29, 1963)
- Heather Burns
William Butler Yeats
(13 June 1865 – 28 January 1939)
(31 October 1795 – 23 February 1821)
(26 April 1564 - 23 April 1616)
Edgar Allan Poe
(19 January 1809 - 7 October 1849)