Beauty From Within
A sky full of Blue & White
An Ocean just the same.
A picture of a waterfall on a beautiful rainy day.
A little girl catching a butterfly and her mother sneaks a view.
Or a man who decides on that day, he knows just what to do.
So he takes his heart in his hand and hands it to his sweetheart,
Telling her in his words, she will always have his heart.
A rare gift is beauty,
Especailly when it comes form within.
So make sure you're watching, you never know when you might miss it.
It comes in ways we just wouldn't think.
And it gives us a chance to pause.
To really have to stop & wonder,
How much we really missed after all.
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (Beauty From Within by Rachel Fogle )
The Road Not Taken
If You Forget Me
Still I Rise
Edgar Allan Poe
I Know Why The Caged Bird Sings
Stopping by Woods on a Snowy Evening
William Ernest Henley
- Leap in time, Nassy Fesharaki
- My Soul Is A Traceless Wound, mary douglas
- A Pink Chalk Moon Rising Behind A Blue H.., mary douglas
- GALE'S MEDAL, Terry Collett
- Listen To Me, I am Talking, Ali Faisal
- That There Should Be Flowers There, mary douglas
- Tetracty Dry Grass, Heather Burns
- On The Highway Of Life, Heather Burns
- Angel With Ferns In A Far Landscape, mary douglas
- Theres A Place, Heather Burns