Beauty From Within
A sky full of Blue & White
An Ocean just the same.
A picture of a waterfall on a beautiful rainy day.
A little girl catching a butterfly and her mother sneaks a view.
Or a man who decides on that day, he knows just what to do.
So he takes his heart in his hand and hands it to his sweetheart,
Telling her in his words, she will always have his heart.
A rare gift is beauty,
Especailly when it comes form within.
So make sure you're watching, you never know when you might miss it.
It comes in ways we just wouldn't think.
And it gives us a chance to pause.
To really have to stop & wonder,
How much we really missed after all.
Rachel Fogle's Other Poems
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (Beauty From Within by Rachel Fogle )
(March 26, 1874 – January 29, 1963)
(12 July 1904 – 23 September 1973)
(4 April 1928 - 28 May 2014)
(16 August 1920 – 9 March 1994)
(24 January 1572 - 31 March 1631)
(27 October 1914 – 9 November 1953)
(10 December 1830 – 15 May 1886)
Edgar Allan Poe
(19 January 1809 - 7 October 1849)
(1 February 1902 – 22 May 1967)
(28 August 1896 - 9 March 1947)
- The Saddest Poem, Pablo Neruda
- The Road Not Taken, Robert Frost
- Stopping by Woods on a Snowy Evening, Robert Frost
- Winter Solstice, Jacqueline C Nash
- If You Forget Me, Pablo Neruda
- Alone, Edgar Allan Poe
- A Smile To Remember, Charles Bukowski
- I Know Why The Caged Bird Sings, Maya Angelou
- A Child's Christmas in Wales, Dylan Thomas
- Do Not Go Gentle Into That Good Night, Dylan Thomas
Poem of the Day
- Unwanted, Michael P. McParland
- Wandering Wasteland, Michael P. McParland
- Midnight Poem, Is It Poetry
- Why Am I? ....., Michael P. McParland
- Your Hate, Michael P. McParland
- Lump, Michael P. McParland
- Retrace, Sunny Chopra
- Diversity-in-Unity*, Tushar Ray
- Nobody Home - 2. Passive Voice, Joseph Archer
- a written poem, animesh sapkota