Beauty in the Wild
Flowers in the wild
Opened from the buds
Bees have seen 'em
And birds on the trees.
Freshness and beauty
In the distant woods
Are ever present
For those who can see.
Under the golden sun
Shines under silver moon
Let's be part of it to enjoy.
Let nature be natural
Let trees stand tall
Let birds sing their songs
Let flowers bloom in colors.
Tirupathi Chandrupatla's Other Poems
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (Beauty in the Wild by Tirupathi Chandrupatla )
The Road Not Taken
If You Forget Me
Still I Rise
Edgar Allan Poe
Stopping by Woods on a Snowy Evening
I Know Why The Caged Bird Sings
William Ernest Henley
Did you read them?
- The nest of love, Jesus James Llorico
- Pappou Elia To My Father In Australia 1.., Elia Michael
- The God of Fallen Leaves, Zillur Rahman Shuvro
- Lonely Gallinule, Zillur Rahman Shuvro
- Appeasement, Stephanie Sharma
- Golden Boyhood, Zillur Rahman Shuvro
- Mysterious Beauty, Zillur Rahman Shuvro
- Complex Mind, Zillur Rahman Shuvro
- Twin stars, Zillur Rahman Shuvro
- Triangle Love, Zillur Rahman Shuvro