Because I love you
You may not give me a fancy home
an expensive car or a trip to Rome
I may never get a big diamond ring
believe me babe, that don't mean a thing
There's people who have money to burn
I feel sorry for them, cus they'll never learn
How simple words like 'I love you honey'
can be worth more than all their money
The love you show me you can't buy
and my love for you will never die
your my best friend, you take care of me
that's why I'm rich, , , , don't you see
I can live without diamonds and gold
as long as your love never grows cold
we are as rich as we can ever be
because I love you and you love me!
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (Because I love you by Bonnie Harding )
The Road Not Taken
If You Forget Me
Still I Rise
Edgar Allan Poe
I Know Why The Caged Bird Sings
Stopping by Woods on a Snowy Evening
William Ernest Henley
- EVEN More Cosmic Than Than~~~, Monk E. Biz
- No Place Nation, Xavier Cole
- Dream Another Dream, Xavier Cole
- CITY OF LOVE 10 WORD, Beryl Dov
- Polyamory, Rm.Shanmugam Chettiar.
- HEARTBREAK 10 WORD, Beryl Dov
- Multiple children, Rm.Shanmugam Chettiar.
- If I Had a Voice, Lee Gelis
- Together, Kindred velarde
- As Stories Go, Lee Gelis