Fuel to the funeral, recess actions failing, the cold feeling. slippery drain habits, the shadow of reaction in the distance as hollow hanging empty. Knot in Noose swift breach to trachea finished. Quietly eyes witness as limbs seem possessed from convulsions. replaced Erection from only a pathetic prosthetic, force of trauma, burning at the third degree. Homosexual antibiotic, history of violence, sexual regulator, fellowship cremation, born again partnerships of fetal castration. Filled to the herniated point dilation. bloated and swollen, blue in the face. morning preying to bleed out. Leading the feeding prospect, the suspect Of whorse and missing teeth tattered endings. Lynching groups and rabies, rusting wasting away chewing a hole as shitting Ripping, shifting. dressed for a meeting, greeting stranger, a covered masked assault. contacting mixing contracting consumer of disease.
Joe Elmenhorst's Other Poems
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (Bed Bugs by Joe Elmenhorst )
- High Rollers, Liilia Talts Morrison
- Nightmares at your feet, Nikola Pajtic
- Dying roosters, Nikola Pajtic
- Narcissus, Mark Heathcote
- Birthday, bryan wallace
- My Jason Lytle Suggestion, Mark R. Elias
- Poetic Aspirations, Joe Hughes visit joehughes.o ..
- Nappy Change, Joe Hughes visit joehughes.o ..
- Holding Closely, RoseAnn V. Shawiak
- Rock an' Roller, Joe Hughes visit joehughes.o ..
Poem of the Day
- 04 Tongues Made Of Glass, Shaun Shane
- Still I Rise, Maya Angelou
- The Road Not Taken, Robert Frost
- If, Rudyard Kipling
- Footsteps of Angels, Henry Wadsworth Longfellow
- Do Not Stand At My Grave And Weep, Mary Elizabeth Frye
- Farewell, Anne Brontë
- Invictus, William Ernest Henley
- Phenomenal Woman, Maya Angelou
- The Raven, Edgar Allan Poe
(4 April 1928 - 28 May 2014)
(12 July 1904 – 23 September 1973)
(March 26, 1874 – January 29, 1963)
Edgar Allan Poe
(19 January 1809 - 7 October 1849)
(10 December 1830 – 15 May 1886)
William Carlos Williams
(17 September 1883 – 4 March 1963)
Edna St. Vincent Millay
(22 February 1892 – 19 October 1950)
- Henry Wadsworth Longfellow
- Heather Burns