Is It Poetry
Having now just left the pub in the drivel rain
weaving in and out of flashing light's.
Six or seven pints is all men have.
And having what I've had the rest have had.
One hand rests over my blind eye the other does.
The motorcycle accident and that the window face.
Putting both in the back of my pick-up,
at the bottom of the quarry in November rain.
Is It Poetry's Other Poems
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (Bedfellows by Is It Poetry )
The Road Not Taken
If You Forget Me
Still I Rise
Edgar Allan Poe
Stopping by Woods on a Snowy Evening
I Know Why The Caged Bird Sings
William Ernest Henley
Did you read them?
- White days, interruption ("One Flew.., John Taggart
- The Magnet, Ruth Manning-Sanders
- Not even a dream ("Deliverance"), John Taggart
- Time lapse ("Grey Gardens"), John Taggart
- from "Landscape with Light", John Taggart
- Inside Out, John Taggart
- PH: Limericks (Of Physics) : #1, Brian Johnston
- Slow Song for Mark Rothko, John Taggart
- Refrains for Robert Quine, John Taggart
- Precious Lord, John Taggart