BEFORE IT IS TOO LATE
Forgive me, if i was not there when you needed me, forgive me if i did not tell you how much you mean too me, you spice up my life with your jokes and smile, i thank God that you are in my life, i love you and i really appreciate you.If i have to tell you this everyday, i will just for you too know how i feel before it is too late. I don't have to wait for that day i will say i wish i knew, because i have said all i have ever wanted to say, you will always be my friend.
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Poet's Notes about The Poem
Comments about this poem (BEFORE IT IS TOO LATE by Millicent Munyi )
The Road Not Taken
If You Forget Me
Still I Rise
Edgar Allan Poe
I Know Why The Caged Bird Sings
Stopping by Woods on a Snowy Evening
William Ernest Henley
- Fettered Birds By Bijay Kant Dubey, Bijay Kant Dubey
- Flash Fiction, Jose Armando Guzman
- Age-erasing Strategy .... [PERSONAL GRO.., Bri Edwards
- Thoughts, Alfred Barna
- two green tomatoes smashed in the street.., Mandolyn ...
- Your Home., Kala Cain
- An Exotic Song, Kawa Karpo
- Worshiping with Deer, Bill Grace
- Serves Right, Pradip Chattopadhyay
- To My Best Enemy, Electric Lady